Sunday, April 11, 2010

Should start blogging more



Have always thought that a blog post supposed to be a long ass one, just like how all the top bloggers do it, which is why I never really thought of populating this blog as I don't have time to put a long ass post with pictures here. But then I'm thinking now, fts, this is my blog I do watever the hell I like. So this is the first short post from me and many more to come.

Well blog posts are not complete without a picture too so yeah, here to you go, this is one from the Project Alpha blogger's launch.




This is the start of many more to come....

4 comments:

  1. hey it's you!! the person who recorded my audition vid!! ;p found cha!! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David! Yes yes, you should start doing more now that I've tagged you!

    Check out my post and do yours! Haha...

    http://lilrascal.co.cc/2010/04/14/tag-game-time/

    Hear from you soon!

    -Yan Yee

    ReplyDelete
  3. shaz: hi! Did you post it up on the ruumz groups yet?

    cindy: holy shit don't blame me if i'm slow in picking up this tag game ok. I don't even post a whole lot. So bare with me k!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, you looked bigger than you really are haha XP

    ReplyDelete