Monday, March 2, 2009

6max at my place

2 nights ago I had a 6max nl100 game at my place. I was running hot that night stacking 3 people, 2 of them shoving into my Aces, one preflop one post flop.

One hand that I think I should have called quicker was this. Folded to me on the button, BB for no reason mucks his hand before I acted. I raised with Aces, Josh thought that I was making a standard button raise and he 3bet because BB folded out of turn, I 4bet but he thought I wanted to just take down the pot just there, so he called. The pot had 50 bucks in it. Flop came JT8 or something connected like that. Josh made a double potsize shove. I tanked, and finally called. As there was no reason to push me out of the hand if he at all connected or there were big draws. He showed K6s and that was a good result for me.

Up over 2bi that night. Nice friendly 6max game. Should do it more often.

1 comment:

  1. Josh is an idiot. Beating him bears no indication of how good you are. My grandma could beat that guy.

    ReplyDelete