Monday, June 14, 2010

My foot is swollen



It's been a nice active yet relaxing weekend. Started with a nice dinner on Friday night with Xiou Ann, Ji-lian and fiance Eugene at Kitchen Creatures at Centerpoint BU. I must say, although the food tasted good, the portions couldn't get any smaller. Look at these!




No frills dining's not supposed to mean no fill dining!

Woke up early Saturday morning for golf at Beringin with Ariff, John and Orson. Played like shit. Came home to chill and then went to Linda's for a pizza party with the Nuffies! Man oh man did I see everyone get a little tipsy there. So tipsy til there was interesting stories about that night. Quick excerpt I found somewhere on how interesting the night went:

"
That Saturday he told me that he'll be back late. I hate those ambiguous answer so I told him to give me a time. He then told me that he'll be back around 10pm-12am. I waited till 1am. I called him. And guess what? He was pissed drunk! And I asked him what time he'll be back, he said he doesn't know. WTF? He was slurring in his words with some girls voice in the background. And so in his blog post he said he had something stronger than coffee. I know what it was. I heard all his conversation the night before so bribe me and I'll tell you. Fine, he wants to have then he can do whatever he wants. I then asked him where he is so that I can get the keys from him. He told me he is in USJ. C'mon, USJ is so freaking huge lor. Then he hung up."

You know that some of us got pretty damn drunk haha.

Sunday morning woke up early again, and played golf with Kinweng, Elaine and Clarence and Kinrara. Well this time i did pretty well (for my standards), broke 100 and was pretty happy with myself. However, I was limping around the course both Saturday and Sunday. Don't know what it is but my foot is swollen. Might have been the kickboxing on Thursday.


Can you see which foot? It feels worse as the time goes by. Tomorrow's going to be a limping day again.




No comments:

Post a Comment